Black Granite, Padang Black Granite Tile, Granite Stone manufacturer / supplier in China, offering G681/G682/G603/G654/G664 China Cheap Stone Granite Slab with Dry Stone Layout, China Butterfly Green Granite Laminate Kitchen Countertop, Soft Yellow Granite Slabs for Granite Countertops, Bathroom Vanity Tops and so on.
|Purchase Qty. / Reference FOB Price|
|100-199 Square Meters||US $18|
|200+ Square Meters||US $7|
|Production Capacity:||10000-20000 M2|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Size:||600 X 600mm|
|Indoor and Outdoor Stone Granite & Marble Step, Stair, Tread, Riser|
|granite stairs,flamed granite stairs, granite step and stairs,marble Stairs|
1)Products: Natural stone Stairs
3)Common Indoor Granite Step & stair Size: 120x33x2cm, 120x33x3cm, 130x35x2cm, 130x35x3cm ect
3)Common Indoor Granite Riser Size: 120x14x2cm, 120x15x2cm, 130x16x2cm, ect
4)Indoor Granite Step & stair Color: Various
5)Edge Finishes of Stair:
Straight Edges, Bevel Single, Bevel Double, Round single, Round Top, Ogg Round, Half Bullnose,
Full Bullnose, Double Bullnose,1/2 Bevel,1/4 Bevel Top, Ogee, Ogg Double, Ogee Bullnose,etc.
6)Granite surface finished:
Polished, Flamed, Honed, Bush hammed, Split, Tumbled, Sandblasted, Brushed, Water jet, Chiselled ect.
b)Polishing degree: Above 90
8)Delivery:1-2 weeks after received deposit.
9)Payment: 30% deposit, 70% before shipment.
10)Indoor Granite Step & stair Packing: New strong wooden crate.
Light gray granite G603-JJ takes its origins from Jiangxi province of China. It is the best substitute for the classical and well-known G603 (Bella White) granite which is not being supplied at present due to quarry closing, both materials are very similar in the features of color, polishing degree (>= 80 degrees), thickness tolerance, geometrical and angular precision. We cooperate with the quarry of G603-JJ that is currently considered to be the most developed one, with the strictly standardized selection of blocks done on the stage of extraction and being classified into A, B, C categories. Xiamen Quan Stone also cooperates with the only one quarry-affiliated export-oriented factory which, along with supplying standard polished and flamed tiles, produces project items (stairs, curbstones, balusters and other products designed for projects).
|Water absorption, %||0,27|
|Flexural strength in the dry condition, MPa||14|
Allowed for indoor
and outdoor use.
|1. Natural color variation (for order quantity within 3 containers, selection of one of the 2 colors can be done; in larger orders, both colors can be present).|
|2. Black spots, light and dark lines (sorted out on the stage of block selection and during the inspection of ready made products).|
POINTS OF ATTENTION
1. POSSIBLE COLOR VARIATIONG603-JJ comes in two shades of the same color - the lighter one and the darker one (see the photo above). The darker stone comes from upper layers of the quarry, while the lighter one (the one that tends to be more stable in color) is found in the bottom layers. Xiamen Quan stone always selects A class blocks from the bottom parts of the quarry. We guarantee to supply the material of uniform color with a minimum of natural shade variation for the orders within 3 containers. However, in orders of larger volumes (a thousand square meters and above), both shades can be found within the bulk order, which is a natural feature and is not considered to be a defect. However, you can feel secure, as shades do not mean different colors, it's rather a slight natural variation of the same color which often can not even be noticed by casual (non-professional) observers and consumers.
2. A, B AND C CLASSES OF G603-JJ GRANITEAll the blocks of G603-JJ are marked as class A, B or C on the stage of extraction.
Class A includes perfect blocks that mainly go for polishing and production of project items for export. Class B includes the blocks that might have slight dark or light lines that can be used for the production of flamed items under the customer's consent. Material with obvious spots, lines and other visible defects comes under class C and is normally used for the production of budget products for the domestic market. Xiamen Quan stone experts strictly control these categories and guarantee the supply of material of exactly the quality standard that has been agreed by the customer in the very beginning of production.
3. GEOMETRICAL TOLERANCEThe factory that manufactures our stone is equipped with 2 types of machinery. The first type of machinery is used for producing domestic market products. The products finished by this type of equipment come out with notable tolerance (20mm thick tiles may have up to +/-3mm tolerance). The second type of equipment includes high precision machinery with a higher cost of production of each square meter of stone, the finished products come out with highly precise geometry (20mm thick tiles might have up to +/-2mm tolerance, however, it is guaranteed that around 80% of the order will be up to +/-1mm tolerance). While starting an order, Xiamen Quan stone always requests the factory to use the specific type of equipment in accordance with the customer's requirements related to precision.
|Place of Origin||Jiujiang, Jiangxi Province, China|
|Applications||Exterior and interior construction materials, tiles, slabs, countertop & vanity tops, stairs, steps, wall cladding, flooring, sink, fountain, handrails, balustrades, sculptures, tombstones& moments and etc.|
|Surface Processing||Polished, Flamed, Honed, Acid Washing, Bush-hammered and etc.|
|Edge Processing||Flat Edge, Quater Round, TB Quater Round, Beveled, Half Bullnosed, Full Bullnosed, Demi Bullnosed, Ogee Edge|
|Besides regular sizes, we provide size customization services|
|Regular Sizes||MM||INCH||COMMON PROCESSING|
|G603 Granite||Tiles||600 x 600 x 18||23.62" x 23.62" x 0.71"||polished, flamed|
|600 x 600 x 30||23.62" x 23.62" x 1.18"||polished, flamed|
|300 x 600 x 18||11.81" x 23.62" x 0.71"||polished, flamed|
|300 x 600 x 30||11.81" x 23.62" x 1.18"||polished, flamed|
|100 x 200 x 30||.94" x 7.87" x 1.18"||flamed|
|100 x 200 x 40||.94" x 7.87" x 1.57"||flamed|
|100 x 200 x 50||.94" x 7.87" x 1.97"||flamed|
|Strips||600up x 1800up x 18||23.62"up x 70.87"up x 0.71"||polished|
|700up x 2000up x 30||27.56"up x 78.74"up x 1.18"||polished, flamed|
|Step||350 x 2100 x 30||13.78" x 82.68" x 1.18"||flamed|
|Paving Stones||200 x 100 x 30||7.87" x 3.94" x 1.18"||flamed|
|200 x 100 x 40||7.87" x 3.94" x 1.57"||flamed|
|200 x 100 x 50||7.87" x 3.94" x 1.97"||flamed|
|200 x 100 x 60||7.87" x 3.94" x 2.36"||flamed|
|200 x 100 x 80||7.87" x 3.94" x 3.15"||flamed|
|600 x 300 x 30||23.62" x 11.81" x 1.18"||flamed|
|600 x 300 x 40||23.62" x 11.81" x 1.57"||flamed|
|600 x 300 x 50||23.62" x 11.81" x 1.97"||flamed|
|600 x 300 x 60||23.62" x 11.81" x 2.36"||flamed|
|600 x 300 x 80||23.62" x 11.81" x 3.15"||flamed|
|Curbstones||1000 x300 x 150||39.37" x 11.81" x 5.91||sawn|
|1000 x200 x 80||39.37" x 7.87" x 3.15"||sawn|
|Package Methods||Packaging Materials||Extra Fees|
|Standard Package||less than 15mm solid wooden crate||has been included in price offer|
|Premium Package||20mm solid wooden crate||USD0.30~USD0.80/m2|
1. Do you have granite stairs and steps in stock?
Yes, for some popular items, we have a lot of granite in stock for your choice.
2. What is a common size for steps?
120x33x3cm, 130x33x3cm, 140x33x3cm,150x33x3cm etc..
3. What is the surface for stairs?
The surface for granite can be polished, honed, flamed, bush hammered etc...
4. How about the samples?
FREE SAMPLES will be prepared within 1-3 days for the customer evaluation once request.
5. How can you pack the stairs & steps?
We use very strong seaworthy wooden crates to pack the stairs, steps, risers with fumigation.
6. Do you have min order?
Yes, usually, our Min. The order is one container. But we also accept the trial order, test order, mixed order etc..
7. How can you ship the material?
Usually, we ship material by the vessel with container loading through the famous shipping company. Such as MSC, MSK, APL, OOCL etc..
8. How can I order from you?
After we confirm everything included pricing, material, finished, size etc.. then the invoice will be sent to you for your sign and return for our file, sending the deposit, we start production and ship it.
9. What about your delivery time?
Usually, about 14-20 days after receiving your Advance payment or LC at sight.